- 50ml Stolen Gold Rum
- 30ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 20ml Canadian Maple Syrup (or honey, as a substitute)
- 2 Dash Angostura Bitters (optional)
- Add all ingredients over ice into a Boston shaker
- Shake well to mix in the maple
- Fine strain into a chilled coupe glass
- Garnish as you please. We recommend orange rind, lime, or a drizzle of honey.
On the back of these colder days, we 've designed a twist of a classic concoction, designed to toe the line between keeping you warm, and reminiscing on warmer times. Stolen Gold Rum adds a tweak to the perfect blend of honey or maple, and a bit of lime - combining beautifully for a holistic dose of goodness.
The Daiquiri goes down in history as one of the most easily prepared, undervalued, hidden gems of the cocktail world. Often the Daiquiri is misinterpreted as meant to be blended up with miscellaneous berries and a hearty dose of sugar, but we prefer to stick to the original formula. However, when in Rome. A twist on what has always been a classic (since its innovation in the very early 1900’s), the Winter Daiquiri subs out sugar syrup for a taste of maple or honey, taking on a sweeter warmer aroma and a thicker texture to round out an already smooth drink.
Best consumed through the end of winter, expect a sugary bite with a smooth roundness on the throat. If it’s too sweet, or too sour, find a better bartender.
We're sure this one rounds out just right.